Is your school committed to the development of your students as global citizens?
To qualify for membership, your school must demonstrate its commitment:
- to provide students with the knowledge, skills and abilities to pursue their lives as global citizens; and
- to provide high quality international education.
To become a ACISC™ member, your school must:
- meet ACISC™ Core Membership Criteria;
- live by the ACISC™ Code of Ethics;
- be fully accredited by a recognised national agency; or commit to begin the ACISC™ International Accreditation process within two years of membership approval.
Additionally, your school must:
- be operational at the time of application;
- provide a sequential course of study leading to full primary/elementary and/or secondary education;
- apply as a whole school (not a section of the school such as the International Section or only the primary or secondary school);
The school membership application process:
|Step 1||Submit basic information about your school.|
|Step 2||Submit documentation to demonstrate that your school follows the ACISC™ Code of Ethics and provides an international education programme.|
|Step 3||Self-Evaluation – Evaluate the alignment of your school’s policies and practices with the ACISC™ core membership standards.|
|Step 4||ACISC™ Evaluation – ACISC™ reviews your documentation and its alignment with our core membership standards. If aligned,|
|Step 5||ACISC™ Visit – ACISC™ professional staff visit your school to verify that your practices align with our core membership standards.|