The purpose of the ACISC™ Code of Ethics is to describe the moral principles upon which ACISC members are expected to base their conduct and professional practice.
All ACISC members are expected to:
- Fulfill the promises stated in their guiding statements, policies, contracts and promotional materials.
- Strive for excellence.
- Nurture a culture of care in which the education, safety and well-being of students and others are paramount.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Respect the dignity and equality of all individuals, groups and cultures.
- Promote global citizenship.
School members also meet all ACISC core Membership Standards.
Higher education members also follow the Guiding Principles for Higher Education Institutions.