For a school to be eligible to apply for participation in the accreditation process, the following initial requirements apply:
- The school must be a member of ACISC™ .
- The school must be committed to continuous school improvement.
- The school must continue to adhere to the ACISC™ Membership Standard and the ACISC™ Code of Ethics after becoming a ACISC™ member.
- The school must have been in operation for at least two full academic years.
- The whole school must be ready to be included within the accreditation process – accreditation is not offered to a part of a school.
ACISC™ member schools interested in applying for ACISC™ International Accreditation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about applying for ACISC™ school membership.