MENTAL HEALTH & WELL-BEING
ACISC™ is committed to child protection and mental health & well-being
Together, we educate and support international communities to:
- ensure a shared understanding of the signs and risks of child abuse
- know what steps will be taken when allegations and disclosures of abuse are raised
- support and guide educators to work within diverse communities and cultural contexts to prevent and address abuse
- interpret and implement new accreditation standards, developing new policies and practice to strengthen child protection
- learn new recruitment strategies to use when hiring new staff
ACISC™ educates and supports international school communities to address child protection challenges through our services and resources.
Join our mailing list to receive updates on resources and workshops.
ACISC™ International Accreditation protocol includes standards that evaluate the school’s child protection policy and practices. A set of comprehensive international standards developed by the International Taskforce for Child Protection provides a framework for the implementation of policies and procedures.