Nexus American Academy® is an international educational institution, headquarter Washington D.C, with more than 2500+ Accredited Programs
School of Continuing Education maintains, updates, and revises a SCE Strategic Planning every year that consists of goals (listed below) and activities to meet the goals. The activities are generated by every department as well as by staff and management. The leadership of Continuing Education consists of management, all full-time faculty, faculty coordinators, student government representation, staff representation, and other leaders. Leadership meets once a month to discuss goals, budget, planning, curriculum updates, and other important issues facing continuing education. Below are the four goals and a depiction of the planning cycle.
- Develop, support, and deliver curricula, programs, and services designed to prepare students for academic, workforce, and personal success.
- Serve the dynamic community by building relationships and providing access to educational opportunities.
- Increase student transition to other non-credit programs, credit programs, and the workplace.
- Provide current technology, safe facilities, appropriate allocation of resources, and enhanced services to the educational community.
• United STATES :1735 K St NW, Washington, DC 20006, Tel . :+1 202-773-4551
• CANADA : 3300, 205-5th Avenue S.W. Calgary, AB T2P 2V7, Tel . : (587) 747-4000
• NEW CAIRO : 47 Office Building, Section 1, Street 90-North, New Cairo, Cairo, Tel . : +2 01110044644